Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mary Wilson at the 2015 International Fashion Film Awards Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cinémoi North America
More names of talent that will be performing at The International Fashion Film Awards this coming Sunday, Oct. 25th, at the ‪#‎SabanTheatre‬ in ‪#‎BeverlyHills‬...‪#‎Ambrosia‬ will sing their hit "Biggest Part of Me" in a tribute to this past year's dearly departed figures of art, fashion and film. ‪#‎TheVoice‬ winner ‪#‎AbrahamMcDonald‬ will perform "I Believe." ‪#‎MaryWilson‬, founding member of The Supremes, will sing some of the group's ‪#‎classicsongs‬. And ‪#‎Cheryl‬ Burke and ‪#‎George‬ Kotsiopoulos will be co-hosting the glamorous event! ‪#‎RedCarpet‬ is at 6, showtime at 8, and you can get tickets here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B004F4EFC0D5388 ‪#‎2015IFFA‬ @CherylBurke ‪#‎CineCouture‬ ‪#‎Fashion‬ ‪#‎FashionFilms‬ ‪#‎FilmFashionLifestyle‬ ‪#‎IFFA‬ @GeorgeKosti ‪#‎OTRC‬

No comments:

Post a Comment