Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Friday, December 27, 2013

 I wanted to let my readers know that Mary Wilson & Duke Fakir (the only living member of the original 4 Topsopened their Holiday Spectacular show at The Harris Theater in Chicago on December 23rd & are performing every night through January 2, 2014. You must read Hermene Hartman's review from today, as well as others, by simply Google Mary Wilson & you'll see the rave reviews they are getting.

For you Martha Reeves fans, Martha just got home Christmas Eve from two weeks touring the United Kingdom and, as she does every year, packed the venues & got rave reviews, too!  Martha Reeves has an Official Website & if you've never checked it out you certainly need to take a look! You won't be disappointed. Martha loves her fans & if you drop her a line on her site don't be surprised if you hear back from her!  Tell her I said 'hello'.

These two ladies of Motown simply don't know how to slow down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment