Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Mary Wilson update--August 25, 2015


Hi everyone,
Just a reminder for anyone visiting the Los Angles area, to make sure and stop by the Grammy Museum where you can see the LEGENDS OF MOTOWN: CELEBRATING THE SUPREMES exhibit. On display through spring 2016, the exhibit features rare photographs and memorabilia from my personal collection, as well as an assortment of performance attire from THE MARY WILSON SUPREME GOWN COLLECTION. I have worked tirelessly over the years restoring our original gowns so they can to...ur the world. It has been a labor of love, and I hope you can enjoy seeing them in person. We had our official opening last month with a question and answer segment. It was great seeing so many friends on the special evening, including my Supreme sisters; Jean Terrell, Scherrie Payne, and Susaye Greene, who accepted my invitation to attend the event.
I hope that you will be able to share in the memories that are on display.
Touch
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment