Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Florence Ballard dies February 22, 1976



In loving memory of Florence Ballard
(June 30, 1943 – February 22, 1976). She is best known as one of the founding members of the The Supremes from 1959–1967. ...In 1988, Florence Ballard was inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Supremes alongside Diana Ross and Mary Wilson.
GARY

See More

DISCO, SOUL, GOLD LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
youtube.com

You and Cathie Tatro Ruis like this.
Comments
Gary James Bridge
Write a comment...
In loving memory of Florence Ballard
(June 30, 1943 – February 22, 1976). She is best known as one of the founding members of the The Supremes from 1959–1967. ...In 1988, Florence Ballard was inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Supremes alongside Diana Ross and Mary Wilson.
GARY

See More

PLEASE NOTE: I divided my uploads between multiple channels, Bookmark this link in your browser for instant access to an index with links to all of John1948'...
youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment