Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Monday, November 3, 2014

'BABY LOVE', The Supremes, 1964, The Supremes second #1 hit

I'm back from my cruise to the Bahamas. It was awesome. I'm exhausted now. Here's my Supremes fix for the day; their 2nd #1 & the biggest hit as it was #1 for 4 weeks. Even the Beatles couldn't knock them off the top with this hit. I love all of you & will be back on tomorrow to tell about my cruise, etc. Sorry WVU lost in the last 4 seconds earlier this evening.
It has been 50 years since "Baby Love" went to No.1 in the Billboard Hot 100! uDiscover has the story: http://smarturl.it/tsbabylove

No comments:

Post a Comment