Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

"You're My Driving Wheel", "I'm Going To Let My Heart Do The Walking", The Supremes, 1976

This song is dear to my heart as it was The Supremes (from l to r Mary Wilson, Jean Terrell, Cindy Birdsong) last chart entry & "You're My Driving Wheel" was a big Disco era hit for them! I was so happy that it did well on at least one chart. "I'm Going To Let My Heart Do The Walking" was another big Disco Hit for them at the same time. Mary disbanded the group in 1977--7 years after Diana left the group.
In 1976, The Supremes’ “You’re My Driving Wheel” debuted on the Billboard Hot 100, the trio’s last-ever chart entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment