Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photo Card from Mary Wilson

I just received a wonderful picture card from Mary Wilson in today's mail. When I get a piece of mail from her it brightens my day beyond explanation. I am so blessed. My Spring Day was complete!

I, of course, had sent her a Birthday card for her 70th Birthday on March 6th & included some pictures. I had sent pictures of the front & back of the home I purchased last April, plus a picture of my American Eskimo Spitz, Symphony Supreme (of course you all know where I got that name from?), sitting on a sofa looking regal staring right at the camera. I also included a few more. 

I'm delighted to share what dearest Mary wrote in the card:

Hello Gary,
Thank you so much for the card & beautiful photos. I love the house and so cool that Symphony sat there while you took the pic. So much is happening in my life. Stay tuned for new news. 

Touch---Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment