Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MARY WILSON'S BIRTHDAY

March 6, 2014

Today is the awesomely beautiful, talented, energetic & successful beyond comprehension, MARY WILSON'S, 70th Birthday! Mary told me--as she has the world with each decade--that it is wonderful that she still loves performing, lecturing, touring, & meeting fans around the world with every place she tours after more than 50 years!

Isn't it mind boggling that she still looks so elegant & cheerful & full of energy? She just keeps going & going. 

HAPPY, HEALTHY 70TH BIRTHDAY, DEAREST MARY. MAY 2014 CONTINUE TO BE SUCCESSFUL & SAFE FOR YOU.

GOD BLESS. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment