Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Mary Wilson--"Time To Move On" debuts at #45

WE DID IT! My first entry on any Billboard chart since 1979. Sweet Feet Music & Mary Wilson debuted at #45 on Billboard Dance Club Songs chart with “Time To Move On”. None of this would have been possible without thanking the following people: my longtime friend Leee John, for writing a great song and for encouraging me to record it. The San Francisco team at Sweet Feet Music have been invaluable; Michael Cerchiai, Leo Frappier, Jon Loren Chusid, and of course Paul Brewer, fo...r making this entire project happen. Thank all of you.
Special thanks to the teams at Citrusonic Los Angeles (Orlando Puerta & Maria Marquez), Pop Fidelity (Luke Nutley), and May I Be FRANK, Inc. (Frank A Ceraolo) for taking on this project and making it the success it has become. To the incredible team of remixers that have contributed their talents, and to all the DJs for your support. Also to Sandra Bernhard at SiriusXM Radio for a great interview.
And to all my loyal fans througout my career as a Supreme and as a solo artist, dreams do come true. Touch ‪#‎beSupreme‬ ‪#‎TimeToMoveOn‬ ‪#‎Billboard‬ ‪#‎BillboardDanceClubSongs‬ ‪#‎Dance‬ ‪#‎Club‬ ‪#‎Remixes‬
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment