Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Mary Wilson's Time To Move On moves to #23 on BILLBOARD Dance Club Songs

#️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ GIVING THANKS...
“Time To Move On” moves up to #23 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart. Giving thanks to everyone involved in making our song a Top 25 hit; first and foremost, Paul Brewer at Sweet Feet Music - for taking on this project and assembling a team that has given me the biggest hit of my solo career. To the teams at Citrusonic Los Angeles (Orlando Puerta & Maria Marquez), Pop Fidelity (Luke Nutley), and May I Be FRANK, Inc. (Frank A Ceraolo), all who ...have worked tirelessly in helping make sure the song contines to rise up the chart. Also, thanks to the incredible group of remixers who have contributed their talents, and to all the Billboard reporting DJs for your continued support. And last but not least, giving a supreme thanks to my loyal fans who have always believed in me. Touch ‪#‎beSupreme‬ ‪#‎TimeToMoveOn‬ ‪#‎DareToDream‬ ‪#‎Top25‬ ‪#‎Billboard‬ ‪#‎BillboardDanceClubSongs‬ ‪#‎Dance‬ ‪#‎Club‬ ‪#‎Remixes‬
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment