Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mary Wilson's TIME TO MOVE ON climbs to #29--12/5/2015


#️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ GOT TO KEEP ON MOVIN'... My new song with Sweet Feet Music moves up to #29 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart for the week of 12/5/2015. I am grateful for the incredible team of people who contine to help “Time To Move On” climb the charts; Citrusonic Los Angeles (Orlando Puerta & Maria Marquez), Pop Fidelity (Luke Nutley), May I Be FRANK, Inc. (Frank A Ceraolo), and Sweet Feet Music (Paul Brewer, Michael Cerchiai, Leo Frappier & Jon Loren Chusid). Also, a special thanks to the the Billboard reporting DJs for your continued support, and for taking "Time To Move On" into the Top 30. Touch ‪#‎beSupreme‬ ‪#‎TimeToMoveOn‬ ‪#‎Top30‬ ‪#‎Billboard‬ ‪#‎BillboardDanceClubSongs‬ ‪#‎Dance‬ ‪#‎Club‬ ‪#‎Remixes‬

No comments:

Post a Comment