Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Cleveland Show!






















  As expected Mary Wilson was in Cleveland last night along with Martha Reeves for a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame event honoring Smokey Robinson.


     The website Cleveland.com wrote about Mary and Martha joking about who was closer to Motown's Berry Gordy, to which Martha jokes she didn't have any children who looked like Berry! The story is HERE.


     Wish I could have been there!!!!

     Mary and Martha continue to be non-stop in their performances!


No comments:

Post a Comment