Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mary Wilson in Australia--Mackay Entertainment & Conventions Center-June 6, 2015




Entertainment         From Australia's The Daily Mercury   June 10, 2015

Bringing Motown to Mack-town: Supremes singer Mary Wilson




Lee Constable-Giles
THE longest-running member of iconic Motown band the Supremes, Mary Wilson, is fresh off the plane from Las Vegas and performed at the Mackay Entertainment and Convention Centre yesterday.
The Daily Mercury conducted an interview with Ms Wilson backstage, as she prepared for the show.
Ms Wilson opened up about life on the road, being a grandma and her views on rap music and reality music television shows.
She even discussed her friendship with US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Pick up Saturday's Daily Mercury to read the transcript of a chat with a true star of the 1960s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment