Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Mary Wilson to join other greats at Wembley on October 3, 2015


What's On

Your guide to everything in West London

    The Drifters to perform at SSE Arena in Wembley

    Soul legends The Drifters are to play alongside Roberta Flack, Dionne Warwick and many more stars in an "amazing" show at Wembley

    Legendary soul group The Drifters will be performing as part of the Legends Live Tour this year - and on Saturday October 3 they'll be at The SSE Arena in Wembley .
    The band will be performing alongside soul and R&B greats Dionne Warwick, Roberta Flack and Mary Wilson of The Supremes.
    The Drifters have seen great success both in the UK and the US since the group formed in 1953, with hits such as You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book and There Goes My Baby.
    They have also been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in recognition of their lifelong global success.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment