Hi! I first discovered The Supremes in 1964 when I was listening to my transistor radio in Maryland and I heard Where Did Our Love Go? for the first time. From that moment I was a fan for life. That's why I've started this blog. And I welcome you and thank you for coming by!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

MORE on Mary Wilson in Australia--June13, 2015

Mary Wilson

Singer and performer Mary Wilson was a founding member of The Supremes. With that group she helped set a record for the most consecutive Number One hits by an American group. Mary's also had her own successful recording and performing career, and written autobiographies about her years in The Supremes. She's in Australia for a number of concerts from June 11 to 15 performing in Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne and Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment